Guitar World Search Engine

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Build your own electric guitar-Step 8

step 8SUMMARY

Now that you have made it through, if you chose to build a guitar, you are probably going to want to make more. Hopefully some of the info as well as links I have provided has helped to get you started in the right direction. Guitar building is fun and chalenging at the same time, and if your like me you will always want to improve your skills and find something else to try out on your next project. I have added some pictures of some of the guitars that I have made down at the bottom so you can see my progression. So here's to having fun and building a piece of art that you don't just have to look at. Though they do look good hung on a wall!
SUMMARY
loading...
This is the first guitar I ever build from scratch. I tried a totaly origional design but it ended up looking like a fish for some reason.
i
C:\Documents and Settings\lrshaw\My Documents\My Pictures\Music\guitars\SG Guitar Build\20.jpgC:\Documents and Settings\lrshaw\My Documents\My Pictures\Music\guitars\guitars 2\IMG_0332.JPGC:\Documents and Settings\lrshaw\My Documents\My Pictures\Music\guitars\SG Guitar Build\22.jpgC:\Documents and Settings\lrshaw\My Documents\My Pictures\Music\guitars\guitars 2\IMG_0326.JPGMG_1814.JPGIMG_1808.JPGIMG_1817.JPGIMG_1813.JPGIMG_1818.JPG

0 comments:

Post a Comment